Throughout the years, the RedHawks have made countless donations to non-profit organizations and charities. The donations have helped organizations such as schools, churches, benefits, and little leagues raise funds for various needs. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we do our best to fulfill as many as possible. In order for your event to be considered for a donation, you must comply with the following guidelines:
- Your organization or event must be located in the Red River Valley, priority is given to Fargo-Moorhead non-profit organizations.
- Item requested must be tickets or memorabilia (very limited); your organization will receive only 1 item. We do not donate merchandise.
- Item will be used in an raffle or other charitable function
- Requesting group is a non-profit charitable organization.
- Your organization has not received a RedHawks donation within the past year.
- Fans must allow time for the request to be processed. Due to the high volume of requests please allow at least 2 weeks for processing. Requests are filled on a first come first serve basis.
How to Request Donation
To request a donation please send a formal request, in writing, on your organization’s official letterhead to:
Attn: Donation Request
1515 15th Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102
Or Email to:
Or Fax to: 701-297-9247
Please be sure to include:
- Name, date, purpose of event, and Tax ID number (if applicable)
- Contact person’s name and phone number
- Name of organization sponsoring event
- How the money raised will be used
Please allow 2 weeks for request processing. Requests are filled on a first come first serve basis.