Since 1996, the Fargo Moorhead RedHawks have made donations to non-profit organizations and charities in the area. The donations have helped organizations such as schools, churches, benefits, and youth teams raise funds for various needs. Due to the high volume of requests, the RedHawks try to fulfill as many donation requests as possible. In order for an event to be considered for a donation, they must comply with the following guidelines:
- The organization or event must be located in the Red River Valley (priority is given to local, non-profit organizations)
- Item requested must be in the form of tickets or memorabilia. Team merchandise is not donated.
- Item will be used in an raffle or other charitable function in hopes of raising funds
- Requesting group is a non-profit charitable organization.
- The organization has not received a RedHawks donation within the past year.
- Organizations must allow time for the request to be processed.
Due to the high volume of requests, please allow at least 2 weeks for processing. Requests are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How to Request Donation
To request a donation please send a formal request, in writing, on your organization’s official letterhead to:
Attn: Donation Request
1515 15th Ave N
Fargo, ND 58102
Please be sure to include:
- Name, date, purpose of event, and Tax ID number (if applicable)
- Contact person’s name and phone number
- Name of organization sponsoring event
- How the money raised will be used
Donation requests will not be handled over the phone.