SINGLE-GAME TICKET PRICES
|ADVANCED DISCOUNT||DAY OF GAME||FIREWORKS|
|THIRD BASE RESERVED (L-M)||$9.00||$11.00||$11.00|
|FIRST BASE BLEACHERS||$8.00||$10.00||$10.00|
|FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL CHILDREN, AGES 2 AND UNDER|
Fargo, ND 58102
Phone: (701) 235-6161
Toll-Free: (800) 303-6161
(April - September)
Mon-Fri: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Game Day: 10:00 AM until the end of the game
All Phone Orders Stop 90 Minutes Prior To Game Time
All Online Orders Stop 60 Minutes Prior To Game Time
Additional Ticket and Stadium Policies
- Kids 2 and under do not need a ticket to get into the ballpark. However, if you wish for your child to have their own seat, an additional ticket is needed. No ticket is needed for Kids 2 and under if they remain in a lap.
- Strollers are not allowed within the stadium. If you have a stroller you may check it at the Guest Relations located next to the Team Store
- Car Seats are allowed into the stadium. The car seat can either be left at Guest Relations, or a ticket must be purchased if you intend to have the car seat next to you in the seating bowl
- Refillable water bottles are allowed inside Newman Outdoor Field as long as they are empty.
- Fans with dietary restrictions can bring in food items that are not available inside the stadium with prior approval from RedHawks staff. This request should be made 24 hours prior to first pitch
- No pets are allowed inside the ballpark. Certified service animals are allowed.
- All ticket orders and voucher exchanges are considered final at the time of purchase or exchange
Newman Outdoor Field has a clear bag policy. This policy limits the type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Exceptions to this policy will be made for all medically necessary items and diaper bags after proper inspection.
Fans will be prohibited from bringing the following bag except for the exemptions found above:
- All Purses, Bags, or Containers larger than a Clutch Bag
- Camera Bags (except for media with current credentials)
- Computer Bags
- Hip Packs
- Luggage or Cinch Bags
This is not an all-inclusive list as stadium staff reserves the right to limit or permit entrance at their discretion.
Fans will be allowed to enter with the following:
- Clear totes made of plastic, vinyl, or PVC
- Clear plastic one-gallon re-sealable bag, or a small clutch purse (approximately the size of a hand)
This may be carried separately or within an approved clear bag
Fans will not be allowed to enter the premises with a non-conforming bag and will be asked to return items to their vehicles.
One diaper bag (per family) will be allowed and is subject to be searched before entry.