The Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks are committed to creating a safe, enjoyable and family-oriented game-day experience for all fans visiting Newman Outdoor Field. Every fan entering the stadium should act responsibly and be considerate of others.
The following conduct is prohibited in the stadium:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of game officials, players, staff or fans
- Conduct that is illegal
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field)
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue or government action
- Failing to follow instructions of security, fan service representatives or other staff regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures
- Any conduct deemed inappropriate or dangerous to fans, participants or team members
- Any conduct that interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
- Conduct which results in damages to the stadium or other personal property
- Smoking in non-designated areas
Violators of this fan code of conduct may be ejected from the stadium and/or arrested.
Season ticket holders may have account privileges revoked without reimbursement at the discretion of the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks.
Fans are encouraged to report fan misconduct to the nearest Fan Service Representative. We appreciate your help in our efforts to provide an enjoyable experience for everyone.