The Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks have no full-time position(s) open at this time.
INTERNSHIPS and SEASONAL POSITIONS
The Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks have the following internships and seasonal management position(s) open for 2023:
- Community Relations (Fall/Winter)
- Ticket Operations
- Stadium Operations
- Hospitality Management
- Concession Stand Management
- Turf Management
- Merchandise Management
- Media Graphics
- Photography and Graphic Design
- Baseball Ops, Media Relations & Broadcast
- Media Production
Open positions will remain posted until the position is filled. Click here for general information and how to apply. Contact us here for more position specific info or to apply.
The Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks are now accepting applications for Game-Day Staff positions for the 2023 season! These seasonal, part-time positions run from May to Mid-September. Join a team of hard-working professionals while getting to spend summer nights at the ballpark!
Positions are available in a variety of departments, such as:
- Ticket Taker
- Fan Service Representative
- Bat Boys/Girls
- Cleaning Crew
- Suite Server
- Beer Pourer
- Camera Operators
- Production Staff
- Ability to work long and irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-event activities.
- Ability to walk, stand, and climb stairs for entire events (3-5 hours).
- Ability to clearly, effectively, and professionally interact with staff, supervisors, contractors, and the public. Will collaborate effectively with others to produce results.
To be considered for a GAME-DAY STAFF position, download the PRINTABLE APPLICATION and mail it to the address below. You can also stop in person at Newman Outdoor Field and fill out an application at the front desk.
1515 15th Ave. N.
Fargo, ND 58102
No Phone Calls