The RedHawks have no open FULL-TIME staff positions at this time.
The Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks have the following INTERNSHIP positions open at this time:
- Hospitality Management
- Media Graphics
- Media Production
- Media Relations
- Photography & Graphic Design
- Field & Turf Management
Please click here for information on our 2021 summer internship options.
Open positions will remain posted until the position is filled. Contact Karl Hoium for more information.
The Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks are now accepting applications for Game-Day Staff positions for the 2021 season! These seasonal, part-time positions run from May to Mid-September. Join a team of hard-working professionals while getting to spend summer nights at the ballpark!
Positions are available in a variety of departments, such as:
- Ticket Taker
- Fan Service Representative
- Cleaning Crew
- Suite Server
- Beer Pourer
- Ability to work long and irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-event activities.
- Ability to walk, stand, and climb stairs for entire events (3-5 hours).
- Ability to clearly, effectively, and professionally interact with staff, supervisors, contractors, and the public. Will collaborate effectively with others to produce results.
To be considered for a GAME-DAY STAFF position, download the PRINTABLE APPLICATION and mail it to the address below. You can also stop in person at Newman Outdoor Field and fill out an application at the front desk.
1515 15th Ave. N.
Fargo, ND 58102
No Phone Calls