Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and to significantly expedite fan entry to the stadium, Newman Outdoor Field will now be implementing a clear bag policy. This policy limits the type of bags that may be brought into the stadium. Exceptions to this policy will be made for all medically necessary items and diaper bags after proper inspection.
Fans will be prohibited from bringing the following bags: all purses, bags or containers larger than a clutch bag, backpacks, briefcases, camera bags (exceptions for individuals with media passes after proper inspection will be made), computer bags, coolers, fanny packs, luggage of any kind, or cinch bags. This is not an all-inclusive list; staff reserves the right to limit or permit entrance at their discretion.
Fans will be allowed to enter with the following: clear totes made of plastic, vinyl or PVC, clear plastic one-gallon re-sealable bag, or a small clutch purse approximately the size of a hand (this may be carried separately or within an approved clear bag).
Fans will not be allowed to enter the premises with a non-conforming bag and will be asked to return items to their vehicles.
One diaper bag per family will be allowed but is subject to inspection before entry.
The following is a list of stadium rules and can be amended at any time by Fargo Baseball LLC:
- No outside food or beverage is allowed inside the stadium
- All weapons are prohibited
- All bags must meet criteria of our Clear Bag Policy
- Be alert of bats, balls and flying objects entering the stands from the playing field
- The Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks, participating clubs and their players and agent and the American Association are not liable for any injuries resulting from a foul ball, bat or any other object entering the stands from the playing field
- You must be able to show a valid ID if you are purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages. Failure to do so will result in ejection from the stadium and possible criminal charges
- No alcoholic beverages may leave the stadium
- Strollers are not allowed inside the stadium (strollers may be checked in at the Guest Relations booth)
- Infant car seats are allowed inside the stadium but require purchase of ticket for stadium bowl seating
- The use of profanity may result in the user’s removal from the stadium
- No re-entry into the stadium without purchase of another ticket
- Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes or vaporizers, is only permitted in the designated area of the beer garden
- No signs of any kind are allowed into the stadium without prior approval of RedHawks management
- The RedHawks reserve the right to refuse service and/or entrance to anyone
- By entering the stadium, you agree that your image/likeness may be used for any promotional material used by the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- For questions about other stadium rules, consult our website: fmredhawks.com, consult your game program or go to Guest Relations
Rain Exchange Policy:
If a RedHawks home game is officially cancelled, postponed or suspended due to the weather, the following policy applies:
All paid admission tickets to a postponed or cancelled RedHawks game are good for the announced make-up game OR any remaining regular season game (based on availability).
These include the following:
- Season Tickets
- Individual tickets purchased at the RedHawks Ticket Office
- Tickets that are purchased online through Glitnir Ticketing.
- Tickets that are purchased via phone order.
- Tickets that are purchased through redemption of Flex Pak vouchers.
Rain-out tickets must be exchanged for new tickets (based on availability) through the RedHawks Ticket Office.
No cash refunds will be given.
Customers with group tickets for a postponed game are good for the announced make-up game OR any remaining regular season game. The tickets must be exchanged for new tickets through the RedHawks Ticket Office.
If the game is cancelled or postponed prior to gates opening, the picnic can be rescheduled or refunded. The picnic will not be refunded if the game is postponed or cancelled after the gates have been opened.
Tickets at Will Call
Customers with unclaimed tickets in Will Call need to contact the RedHawks Ticket Office (by phone at 701 235-6161 or in person at Newman Outdoor Field) to pick up tickets or to exchange them for a future game.